The H8S/2427, 2427R, and 2425 Group of products supports Full-ICE (E100emulator) and has an increased ROM size of 512 KB compared to the H8S/2426, 2426R, and 2424 Group. An FSI interface has also been added.
16-bit high-speed H8S/2600 CPU
- Upward-compatible with H8/300 and H8/300H CPUs on an object level
- General register mode (Sixteen 16-bit general registers)
- Number of basic instructions: 69 types (arithmetic and logic, multiply and divide, bit-manipulation, and multiply-and-accumulate instructions)
A wealth of peripheral functions
- ROM: 512 KB and 384 KB Flash version
- RAM : 64 KB and 48 KB
Packages: H8S/2427, 2427R Group, H8S/2425 Group
- EXDMA controller*1
- I2C bus interface 2
- Synchronous serial communication unit
- SDRAMI/F support*2
- Other peripheral functions
*1: Not supported by the H8S/2425 Group.
*2: Supported only by the H8S/2427R Group.