RZ600 Transceiver Evaluation Kit » ATAVRRZ600
The RZ600 evaluation kit speeds development, debugging, and demonstration for IEEE 802.15.4-compliant wireless applications.
This FCC-certified kit contains evaluation boards for Atmel AT86RF212 and the AT86RF23x families of RF transceivers, which cover the regional 700/800/900MHz and worldwide 2.4GHz ISM bands for use with the STK600. The kit includes two USB adapters equipped with 32-bit AVR UC3A microcontrollers for standalone point-to-point or packet sniffer operation.
- Contains the full selection of AT86RF family radio transceivers.
- Covers the 2.4GHz ISM band and 700, 800 and 900MHz frequency bands.
- In total 3 pair of radio transceivers are available – one pair per radio transceiver.
- Two ATUC3A3256 based USB host boards are included
- Based on Atmel® AVR® UC core
- 80 Dhrystone MIPS and Draws Only 40 mA at 66 MHz
- Low, full and high speed USB compliant
- Ideal for PC to RF gateways, packet sniffers and network commissioning tools
- On board ID chip for easy IEEE MAC address
- Stub antennas for all frequency bands