Atollic TrueVERIFIER® is a professional tool for advanced embedded systems software test automation. TrueVERIFIER® analyzes application code and automatically creates unit test cases that can be built with the application, downloaded to the target and executed in its native environment. Test cases are used to drive code through various pathways, and results are collected, and imported into the TrueSTUDIO® environment for display, analysis, and documentation.
Atollic TrueVERIFIER® dramatically cuts application software test time and enables the identification of bugs and other software quality problems much earlier in the development cycle, and offers the following features and benefits:
- Analyzes the source code and automatically finds out how a C-function needs to be tested, to drive as many combinations of important execution paths as possible.
- Enables user to add/edit/remove test suites and test cases
- Auto-generates unit test source code in the C-language
- Auto-compiles and auto-downloads the unit tests using your JTAG probe
- Runs the unit tests in the target board with execution flow monitoring
- Allows further instrumention of the test cases for advanced failure detection
- Uploads the test results as well as test and code coverage to TrueSTUDIO® for Visualisation of test results and Block-, Branch- and Modified condition/Decision coverage
- Code testing is very easy to keep in sync with code development