MSP-EXP430FR5969 LaunchPad development kit contains everything needed to start developing on MSP430’s ULP FRAM platform, including on-board emulation for programming, debugging and Energy Measurements. The board features on-board buttons and LEDs for quick integration of a simple user interface as well as a SuperCap allowing standalone applications without external power supply. The MSP430FR5969 device features embedded FRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory), a non-volatile memory known for its ultra-low power, high endurance and high speed write access.
The FR5969 LaunchPad is now enabled with EnergyTrace++™ technology for measuring MCU current, while tracking both CPU and peripheral states. This technology brings optimization for ultra-low-power applications to a whole new level.
The MSP-EXP430FR5969 LaunchPad is also available bundled with the 430BOOST-SHARP96 Dot Matrix Memory LCD BoosterPack on the TI eStore. The MSP-BNDL-FR5969LCD offers a unique out-of-box experience that leverages the exciting capabilities of the MSP430FR5969 device.
- MSP430 ULP FRAM technology based MSP430FR5969 16-bit MCU
- 64KB FRAM / 2KB SRAM
- 16-Bit RISC Architecture up to 8-MHz FRAM access/ 16MHz system clock speed
- 5x Timer Blocks
- Analog: 16Ch 12-Bit differential ADC, 16Ch Comparator
- Digital: AES256, CRC, DMA, HW MPY32
- EnergyTrace+[CPU State]+[Peripheral State] available for ultra-low-power debugging
- 20 pin LaunchPad standard leveraging the BoosterPack ecosystem
- 0.1F SuperCap for standalone power
- Onboard eZ-FET emulation
- 2 buttons and 2 LEDs for User Interaction
- Back-channel UART via USB to PC
- 1 x MSP-EXP430FR5969 LaunchPad evaluation Kit
- 1 x Micro USB cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
Free software development tools are also available, such as TI’s Eclipse-based Code Composer Studio and IAR Embedded Workbench. More information about the LaunchPad, the supported BoosterPacks and available resources can be found at TI’s LaunchPad portal.