Flasher 5 » 5.05.01 FLASHER 5
Programming tool for Renesas M16C/20, M16C/62, M16C/80 and 740, 38000, M79, M38, and ST9 series of microcontrollers: Supported Device List. This tool allows programming of MCU via synchronous serial interface in circuit only. A target system is required.Flash memory stores the target program.PCprogram allows batch mode processing for use in automated test systems. ASCII command interface used to control Flasher without the use of a PC program.
- Small, compact housing
- Easy to use windows program
- Serial (in target) programming supported
- Programming / Verifying / Read back supported
- 2MByte internal Flash memory to store target program
- High speed programming: app. 17 sec for 256 kb in serial mode with 10 MHz M16C target for programming and verification
- Can be used in a production environment
- PC program allows batch mode processing for usage in automated test systems.
- Once set up, Flasher can be controlled without the use of PC program
- ASCII command interface to control Flasher without the use of PC program (Requires firmware version 1.84 or above)